I’m using the free version of AgileZen. The project I track is the development of a Windows Phone 7 app. We are 2 people working on this app. We were using Excel before AgileZen in order to track “tasks” to implement in our app – it was cumbersome and not flexible.
Now with AgileZen, we have the following categories:
- Backlog: default backlog
- Design: tasks which cannot be implemented because of a lack of UI design
- Decision: tasks which cannot be implemented and need to be discussed before to make a choice
- Ready: tasks ready to be implemented
- In Progress: tasks in progress
- Completed: tasks completed and ready for peer review (testing)